Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Agenda, March 28 (just so you can plan ahead)

Due Now: "The Prince" (please leave a comment when you read this so I can have an idea of how many of you will be prepared come Monday afternoon)
Due Now: Three statements from "The Prince" that you agree or disagree with
Due Friday, April 1 (no foolin'!): Vocab 7 (to be posted soon)
  1. Return a big ol' pile of work. Please sit alphabetically.
  2. Questions about the essay
  3. Finally! We get to talk about the test.
  4. "The Prince"

14 comments:

  1. Are you talking about the morals of the prince?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the one. We were supposed to discuss it during finals week, but finals week got in the way. I'll be rereading it Sunday night, just to remind myself how much I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be ready! I think?
    -philip nguyen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be ready. Honestly, I've been ready to talk about it for a while now. But oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, I was ready finals week so I've forgotten most of it but I should be ready :)
    ~rachael

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

    -Kaleigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I am what you call "ready" Mr.Kline

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will re-read and be ready!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be ready against my own will...

    -Katie Stagl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I will be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the comment that I'm leaving for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. soo, when will you be posting the vocab??
    ~rachael :)

    ReplyDelete