Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Live, from OCHS!

I'm back at my desk at work today and it's already a mess. Sigh. I thought I'd remind you what you'll need to do before next Wednesday. If you need more details about any of these assignments, you can find the Summer Homework post back in the June archive.

  1. Memorize your rhetorical strategies. Expect a quiz soon.
  2. Read "How to Mark a Book." Practice marking a book.
  3. Read a novel. Send me four e-mails by September 1st.
  4. Read the excerpt from "The Age of the Essay."
  5. Maintain a "Curiosity Journal." Bring it with you on the first day of class.
  6. Prepare a 500-750 word project proposal. Typed, double-spaced, easy to read 12 point font. Bring it with you on the first day of class.

Enjoy the last week of summer sun (so to speak)!

No comments:

Post a Comment