Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Things I know ...

Here is a short list of everything I know about AP Lang and your future:
  1. It sure seems like we're headed towards online classes for the foreseeable future. Teachers will be receiving some training next week, and we're scheduled for a "soft start" next Thursday. 
  2. It looks like the AP Lang exam will be administered online. Right now, they're telling us that it will be a 45 minute free-response question ("free-response question" means "timed write"). It's actually much easier to prepare for the timed writes than for the multiple choice questions, and y'all will be well prepared.
  3. It also looks like you can cancel your test if you don't feel prepared. They won't charge you for the test or the cancellation fee. I'm not entirely clear about the process for this.
  4. Everything I just told you could be wrong - or, more accurately, it could be correct right now and wrong ten minutes from now.

These things I know for certain:
  1. MC Monday, 3/24 has been posted AP Classroom. I can send you a .pdf if you want a hard copy.
  2. I miss you. It's weird that it's still spring break but it feels like we've been out of school forever. I sure hope we get to return to face-to-face education this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment