Sunday, October 17, 2010

Agenda, October 18

Hey! I finished my homework early!

Due Now: Fill in the Blanks Paragraph
Due Tuesday: TEP Paragraph
Due Tuesday: Bring yer Emerson; make sure you know what problems he identifies
Due Wednesday: "Me Talk Pretty One Day," by David Sedaris (in 50 Essays)
Due Wednesday: Optional revision of "Education Narrative"
Due Thursday: Independent, college-level research about issues in contemporary education
Due Monday, 10/25: Optional revision of "How it Feels"
  1. Five (ok, maybe six) question quiz
  2. 10 minutes (I mean it!) on Malcolm X's Allusions
  3. "'I Just Wanna Be Average'"


2 comments:

  1. So, funny thing....
    I carry 50 Essays in my bag for when I get bored during classes. I came across "Me Talk Pretty One Day" and read it during Government.
    So, that'll be pretty easy.
    Hooray for being a bookworm. [:
    _Erin Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked that essay - it's certainly one of the funniest in the book. Make sure you read it again for Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete