Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You WILL Rock that Test!!!!!!

I was perusing the poster from AP Lit and, of all the encouragement and advice, this note from Ellen Pyne stood out:

Have fun!

You are smart. You are talented. You are ready.

See you Thursday.

Note that you need it, but here's the link to the TSQASQAC post:

http://aplang-o-rama.blogspot.com/2010/10/synthesis-paragraph-model.html

And here's the link for the TEP Paragraph:


http://aplang-o-rama.blogspot.com/2010/10/takin-off-training-wheels.html

I

8 comments:

  1. I think I just died...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. I think I just got a 5... not to be too confident or anything... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not be surprised in the slightest, Miss Cox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I ummm. . . broke my arm. . . ??
    Oh Monkeys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice it down, MeShine. And lots of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was fun, and Emileigh's "parking ticket" was the best. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. It *should* have been fun, Anonymous; I'm looking forward to Emileigh's story tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete