Sunday, March 31, 2019

Agenda, April 1

  • Late: Write a paragraph that analyzes the opening or closing of Obama's Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech. 15 minutes max.
  • Late: Bibliography.  If a friend asks you for help, be sure to review this post so you don't get yourself in trouble. Be sure to use the links to The "'I Have a Dream' Speech" and "Letter from Birmingham Jail" that I've provided elsewhere on the blog. If you are going to be absent on Thursday, get your hard copy to me before you go.
  • Due before the beginning of class on 4/2: Lit Mag Submission. Bring me your hard copy after you send your e-mail.
  • Due Monday, April 8 (or sooner): Outline for your "Just War" essay. You do not need to write an introduction or a conclusion. Instead of an intro, simply write your claim. For each body paragraph, write a complete topic sentence, followed by two bullet pointed details. For the details, you can list an idea, a quote, a source, or a link. Don't write more than one complete sentence for each bullet point. Typed, but not MLA.
  • Due Monday, April 15: Just War Essay. 
Today's Agenda:
  1. Can I? Should I? Do I have to?
  2. Shake Your Spears
  3. T-shirt talk, if time allows

No comments:

Post a Comment