Friday, December 7, 2012

Agenda, A Day that Will Live in Infamy

Due Now: " 'I Just Wanna Be Average'," by Mike Rose, in 50 Essays. When you add it to your bib, note the punctuation.
Due Monday: "Marx for Beginners." This does not need to go on your Bibliography. Read it like McCLoud taught you.
Due Tuesday: Excerpt from "The Communist Manifesto," by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Bibliographical info coming soon.
Due Monday: Vocab 1
Due Monday: Oregonian Narrative, 500-700 words

Due Friday, December 14: Common Place Assignment #1. Typed, of course.
  1. Argument o' the Week
  2. Some good moments in TEP's
  3. Purpose in " 'I Just Wanna Be Average'."
  4. Rhetorical Devices in " 'I Just Wanna Be Average'."

1 comment:

  1. So I absolutely have no idea what on earth any of that Karl Marx packet was trying to do. It just confused me. Could someone explain it to me so I have at least a minimal understanding before class tomorrow? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete