Monday, March 4, 2013

Agenda, March 4

Due Monday, 3/4: Vocab Steven (We'll discuss it tomorrow)
Due 3/7: Greenfield Peace Essay Entry (with links). I will have laptops here on Monday, 3/4, to research and compose. If you want to teacher conference about this essay, I have both lunches and I'm available after school. There will be no revisions.

Due Tuesday: "The Declaration of Independence" in 50 Essays. Add it to your Bib.
Due Friday: Revisions of Outline Essay

  1. Which is the hardest trimester?
  2. Laptop time
  3. Radio Lab, if majority wants

1 comment:

  1. So I still feel like my question from about a month ago went unanswered. Can someone help me out? I pasted the original question and the couple of responses I got below:

    McKenna Stephens February 12, 2013 at 8:12 PM
    So I am trying to add "Johnny Got His Gun" to my bibliography, but I am so lost in the information other than author and title because there are about a bazillion different dates and such and I do not know which on to use. Has anyone figured this out yet?

    -M


    Erin swalwell February 12, 2013 at 10:51 PM
    Isn't it the oldest date? Or is it the newest?? The oldest is 1939 and the newest I see is 1989... So, would it be one of those Mr. Kline?


    Ed February 13, 2013 at 8:43 PM
    Like McKenna, I'm eagerly awaiting for someone to respond.


    Jocelyn LetzerFebruary 18, 2013 at 1:22 PM
    I say go with the most recent.


    McKenna StephensFebruary 18, 2013 at 7:48 PM
    Ok, so I'll use the most recent date, but what about the publisher? I see "Lyle Stuart," "Bantam Books," and "Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group." So confused...

    ReplyDelete