Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Due Monday, 3/4: Vocab Steven (We'll discuss it tomorrow)
Due 3/7: Greenfield Peace Essay Entry (with links). I will have laptops here on Monday, 3/4, to research and compose. If you want to teacher conference about this essay, I have both lunches and I'm available after school. There will be no revisions.

Due Tuesday: "The Declaration of Independence" in 50 Essays. Add it to your Bib.
Due Thursday: Two speeches from The Life of King Henry V (handout - bibliographical info to follow)

Due Friday: Revisions of Outline Essay
Due Monday: Common Place #7 
At your convenience: Radio Lab, just for kicks
  1. Collect Lyrics
  2. War Songs
  3. SOAPSTone

1 comment:

  1. You guys really should listen to the radio lab. I just listened to it and I liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete