Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Agenda, March 6

Due 3/7: Greenfield Peace Essay Entry (with links). I will have laptops here on Monday, 3/4, to research and compose. If you want to teacher conference about this essay, I have both lunches and I'm available after school. There will be no revisions.
Due Tuesday: "The Declaration of Independence" in 50 Essays. Add it to your Bib.
Due Thursday: Two speeches from The Life of King Henry V (handout - bibliographical info to follow)

Due Friday: Revisions of Outline Essay
Due Monday: Common Place #7 

  1. Collect Lyrics
  2. War Songs
  3. "The Declaration ..."

1 comment:

  1. So I just realized that my copies didn't print the bib entry for my song presentation today, but if you want it I have it on my notes and I have posted it below:

    Murray, Mitch, and Peter Callander. "Billy Don't Be a Hero." Billy Don't Be a Hero. Paper Lace. Philips, 1974. MP3.

    Sorry,
    M

    ReplyDelete