Thursday, January 31, 2013

Agenda, January 31

Due Now: Outline for C&C Essay: Multi-paragraph introduction, body with topic sentences only, followed with two details, one-sentence "So What?" for the conclusion. Typed. Single spaced ok. NO 5 paragraph essays.
Due Now: Process Analysis Packet. Take good notes!
Due Monday: Common Place 5
Due Monday: Cause and Effect Packet. Add it to your Bib (along with the other packets)
Coming Next Week: State Writing Assessment for juniors; Time Write practice for seniors.
  1. "The Runner" - Organization 
  2. Process Analysis Brainstorm
  3. "Playing House" Do's and Don't's
  4. Pick a Compare and Contrast essay 

3 comments:

  1. Just so everyone knows who checks this, I updated the bibliography list on January 30th's date. Let me know if there are any that I am missing. Thanks :) Hope it helps people

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so awesome, I hope you know how grateful I am that you keep that updated.

    ReplyDelete