Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Agenda, January 9

Due Tomorrow: A list of words (and definitions) you looked up while reading Nickel and Dimed. Typed. You can turn this in Wednesday if it's easy.
Due Tomorrow: TEP Paragraph about diction OR tone in Nickel and Dimed. Typed in MLA format.
Due Friday: Common Place 3
Due Monday, January 14: Vocab Tree. Feel free to put your personality into your sentences.

  1. Some Common Place Practice
  2. Synecdoche and Metonymy 
  3. While I was reading, I noticed ...
  4. Open discussion on "Serving in Florida" 
  5. Barabara Ehrenreich and Work

2 comments:

  1. I was searching for the Tep paragraph to help out those who couldn't find it... but it looks like I can't find it either, would someone be so kind as go locate it and repost it here? I would be VERY appreciative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you go:

    http://aplang-o-rama.blogspot.com/2011/09/your-new-best-friend-tep-paragraph.html

    ReplyDelete